New in August:
• August 5-19th: Organic wool Borgo de Pazzi BIO [100% Organic Wool] in 4 natural colours is in stock: undyed col 01 Crème Brûlée, 02 Fawn, 03 Taupe, 05 Roasted Cocoa. Lana Grossa SOLOCASHMERE 110 col 101 Snow and 108 Light Grey arrived August 18. Lang SOL DÉGRADÉ col 79 Bird of Paradise, and Lang MOHAIR LUXE Lamé: col 01 Snow, 04 Black, 23 Silver have been re-stocked. Two new colours are available for Estelle ALPACA 60 [100% Alpaca Superfine]: col 309 Light Turquoise and 310 Pebble. An exclusive from Fil Katia Fall 2014 collection - SILK-ALPACA, 150m /25g, 4-4.5mm needles, natural hues: col 60 Natural White, 64 Cocoa, 65 Black, 67 Silver, and KATIA Books № 80 CITY (Fall 2014) arrived August 13th. Malabrigo BOOKS № 6, SABRINA № 8 August 2014 (RU), and Stephenie Gaustad's book 'The Practical Spinner's Guide: Cotton, Flax, Hemp' are in our inventory. BRITTANY Needles/crochet hooks have been re-stocked August 16: SP 4mm 14" and 10", SP 6mm 10", DP 6mm 10" and 7.5mm 10", crochet hooks 4mm, 6.5mm, 7.5mm, 8mm. Norwegian pewter clasps style 134 Tele has been re-stocked as well. New styles of Baghandles and new colours of leather baghandles have arrived. Mirasol AKAPANA (col 1304 Blue Teal, 1306 Rustic Red, 1309 Black, 1314 Holly, 1315 Walnut, 1318 Indigo Blue) and Lanas Stop CHICAGO will be re-stocked August 15-21. Tea Shop, Update: Please note, our teas and tea spices are now sold pre-packaged in the original manufacturers' nitrogen-flashed and vacuum sealed packs. * Tip: For daily routine stress relief and to curb snack attacks have a cup of organic green tea instead! Plain or mid-night jasmine scented, with cardamom, nutmeg, cinnamon, organic chocolate syrup or maple sugar cubes. Sip it slowly, enjoing the cup. If your soul can only be warmed up with a luxury exotic: try ultra rare natural white - plain or with linden (or your favourite) honey.
* New items expected in September: Shell and wooden buttons (3+2 styles, August 25-29); Lang Books № 211 COLLECTION; New styles of designer handbags; Estelle ECO ANDEAN DK [100% Highland Wool Undyed] 5 natural colours; Our inventory of Specialty Items will be extended by Crimean Artists' Landscape Paintings from our private collection, Art Deco Knit-Panel Folding Screens, LED Trees with Knit Base, and Tea Accessories; Organic Cotton Rugs, Baby Alpaca Blankets with Sleeves, Goodbuy Insomnia Pillows and Home-Spun Angora Eye Masks will be available for purchases in our HOME DECOR Center; New free *.pdfs: Simply Warm Scarf, Akapana Pullover with Crochet Inlays, Berry Red Pillow with Velour Flowers and our new designs /Leaflets: Velour Skirt with Donegal Inlays, Fur Socks with Ribbon Ties, and 3PC Pullover should be ready by mid-September. Hand-beaded lamé Lanas Stop OYSTER: col 000 White, 100 Black, 505 Silver; an additional inventory of a number of LOTUS Yarns and a few brand-new qualities from Lotus: SILKY YAK and COCA, and new varieties of rare White Teas will be available in September-October: Adam's Peak White, Peony White Needles, Darjeeling White Tips, and Monk's; Blend White.
New in June-July:
• July 21-29th: An additional supply of Estelle CLOUD COTTON [ 100% Organic Pima Cotton] col 110 Sky has arrived. Lang Books № 214 URBAN, № 212 COLOR, and SUSANNA August 2014 are in stock. Our Fall-Winter 2014-2015 Yarn Collection is available for preview.
• July 2-16th: MODA Knitting № 578 have arrived: lace-crochet skirts, flower-motifs sarafan-dresses and summer pullovers, Irish guipure boleros, Tunisian crochet purses with rose motif, a long-sleeved Irish guipure wedding dress in pure White - add colour and make something very special for yourself! SABRINA № 7-2014 (RU) are in stock: super-creative trends from Lang and Lana Grossa.
• June 20-24th: A few colours of Malabrigo SILKPACA [70% Baby Alpaca, 30% Silk] have been re-stocked: col 130 Damask, 850 Archangel, 853 Abril. Linda Cortright's WILD FIBERS Magazines Vol 11 Issue 2 have arrived; articles: Fancy Silks and Secret Agents in Uzbekistan, Does Your Llama Like to Drive?, Remembering the Warmth of the High Himalayas, and more. New items are available for purchases in our Knitwear Boutique: Motif-crochet necklace ROSE VINE and lacy Shawlette-Neckwarmer. Note: From August 1st, our Tea Shop will be specializing in pre-packaged teas only, minimum volume per pack: 100g, 200g, 250g depending on an item and manufacturers' minimum volume supply.
• June 9-18th: Collection of exclusive crocheted fashion and accessories from Russian knitwear designers MODA Knitting № 577 (RU) is in stock: Refined lace designs and patterns inspired by Silver Age for crochet virtuosos; techniques used: Irish lace, coupling lace, filet lace (netting), freeform crochet lace, and knit-crochet techniques. FAIT MAIN Tricot Été 2014 are in stock: 52 best designs from European yarn manufacturers in three styles: Sous le Soleil, Marée haute, Maille Chic, and haute couture summer fashion for kids. Knooking Needles!: "The combination of crocheting and knitting is extremely en vogue at the moment. The special "knooking" needle is a mix (knitting plus crochet hook) of the traditional crochet hook with an eye at the lower end of the needle, where the end yarn is threaded before the actual "knooking" starts. Knooking needles are available in various forms and sizes from Lana Grossa.
New in May:
• May 21-28th: Les looks fleurissent sous le soleil - BURDA Tricot № 6 Été 2014 are in stock: chic seamless and maritime designs in sensual mesh patterns, timeless classic in fresh avantgarde shapes, an exclusive from Anna-Maria Busch: Cropped Asymmetric Filet-Motif Tunic. Vibrant with gentle sheen and easy texture, Louisa Harding MILA [ 91% Cotton, 9% Lurex] col 03 Lime has been re-stocked. ONline Fashion Magazine № 35 Summer 2014 (GR, EN): Florida-Filling designs, timeless and elegant Black & White, Fresh Water maritimers, and Summer in the City casuals; as usually extravagant SUSANNA June-July 2014 and latest European Fashion Trends in VERENA № 2-2014 (RU) have arrived. Lang Spring-Summer 2014 Books № 205 COLLECTION should be available in June. Update, Simply Knitting Magazine (UK): Orkney Angora and welfare assessments » William Sichel got in touch to tell about his Angora Yarn, and to reassure knitters that it can be safely and humanely shorn from the angora rabbits.
• May 9-12th: IREN № 3-2014: Anne Blatt and Lana Grossa latest trends, and SABRINA (RU) May 2014 have arrived: delightful summer designs for all occasions. Malabrigo SILKPACA col 04 Sapphire Green, 30 Purple Mystery and more supply of col 130 Damask are in stock. Please expect an increase in price for a number of Yarns from: Fil Katia (Greta, Grace, Roma, Jaipur), Louisa Harding (Luzia, Mulberry and Mulberry Hand Beaded), Noro (Nadeshiko), Debbie Bliss (Rialto Lace), and Malabrigo Yarns effective May 12th [ PriceList.pdf » ]. Our Fall-Winter 2014-2015 Yarn Collection is available for preview.
New in March-April:
• April 25th: SUSANNA May 2014 are in stock: extravagant designs in ultra-trendy shapes and yarn combinations from Mondial (Italy). More supply is available for Estelle CLOUD COTTON [100% Organic Pima Cotton] col 113 Smoky Rose and 104 Fawn, Lang SOL DÉGRDÉ [100% Combed Cotton Ribbon] col 46 Sugar Plum Fairy Dance and 62 Rose Rhapsody. For admirers of self-flounced yarns, Estelle FRILL SEEKER LIGHT col 804 Nocturnal has been re-stocked.
• April 7-17th: IREN № 2-2014 (RU) are in stock: 27 catwalk trends from European yarn manufacturers, including Lana Grossa, Rowan and Anny Blatt: angora cardigans, Chanel jackets, extravagant XL-stitch pullovers and coats. More supply of Organic Black and CO2 Decaffeinated teas and a few new varieties arrived April 17th: Organic Mango Mango, Organic Cranberry Apple, Decaf Black Currant, Decaf Strawberry, and Organic Scottish Caramel Toffee Pu-erh. Special: "As fusty as knitting may be, the craft is cool again. It's been embraced by just about everyone, from athletes and movie stars to urban hipsters and biology geeks." - How knitting got its groove back » by Matthew Hague, The Globe and Mail.
• March 11-15th: FAIT MAIN HS Tricot Printemps 2014 have arrived: creative Waltz-of-Flowers designs from Rowan, Bergère de France, Schachenmayr, Plassard, Fil Katia and ONline. SUSANNA April 2014 are in stock: beautiful casual capes and long vests. Spring issues of WILD FIBERS Magazine are posted for purchases. Please expect an increase in our prices for yarns effective April 1st.
• March 4-10th: SABRINA (RU) March 2014 issues arrived: romantic designs for Spring in hues of Coral and Rose, transparent lace stitch patterns in Black and Cream, jacquards and cables in soft spring pastel Blue and Spring Bud Green. Mirasol NUNA FINA [40% Merino Wool, 40% Silk, 20% Viscose] is in stock: 300 m / 329 yards per 50 g hank, 18-24 sts / 23-24 rows on 3.25 - 5 mm needle (US 3-8), silken solids 4004 Deepwater, 4005 Amethyst, 4008 Foggy, 4012 Tandoori, 4013 Emerald City, 4015 Lavastone. Note: Our address for mail has been changed.
New in January-February:
• February 20-24th: Noro Books HANAMI, Spring-Summer 2014, are available for purchases: 42 pages, 16 breathtaking designs. Malabrigo Books № 4 have been re-stocked. SUSANNA March 2014 and VERENA № 1-2014 are in our inventory. Note: Due to changes in prices of Canadian wholesale yarn supplies who buy in foreign currencies, our prices might be increased for a number of yarns effective April 1st.
• February 12-14th: Mirasol SULKA LEGATO [60% Merino Wool, 20% Alpaca, 20% Silk] arrived: 250 m / 274 yards per 50 g hank, 28 sts / 40 rows on 2.75 mm needle (US 2) heathers 01 Pearl, 03 Taupe, 04 Camel, 07 Sage, 09 Lilac, 14 Teal. KATIA Books CITY № 78 (SP, EN) and CASUAL № 77 (SP, EN), SUSANNA February 2014, SABRINA February 2014 (RU), and IREN № 1-2014 are in stock.
• February 3-6th: Pewter Clasps styles 65 Kari, 80 Bjorg and 128 Drage have been re-stocked. A Scarf Idea from Irene & Mr. Sheep: Two-Sided Fur Scarf made of 2 faux fur tapes Pilliccia Lupo sewn together /Stay warm! Spring 2014 issues of WILD FIBERS Magazine should arrive end of February. New varieties of Matcha Teas are expected in our Tea Shop in March: Kenya Green Flamingo - superb tea flavor with hints of light honey and white flower background, and Organic Green Yerba Mate Matcha - lightly vegetative with notes of walnut and toast, traditionally processed in Brazil, small batch crafted, 100% natural. A few new varieties of pre-packed teas and wellness Cold BGone will be available.
• January 29-31st: Katia ANGORA col 701 Snow has been re-stocked. Ella Rae TOOWOOMBA Leaflets are in our inventory: reprint Hat Collection, Katoomba Cowl, Lithgow Scarf. BURDA Tricot Printemps 2014 (№ 5) are in stock: a romantic and sunny collection of a blooming Paradise! An additional supply of SANDRA Knit Trends № 8 and 9 (EN) is available. • Note: Since Canadian wholesale yarn supplies who buy in foreign currencies will raise their prices effective January 31st, please expect a possible increase in our prices in April. • Did you know: In Asia, Gynostemma is known as a magical grass, it has a wide range of health-promoting benefits and promotes a sense of peace without being a sedative. The extract of the plant is so sweet in fact that it is used as a natural sweetener in Japan.
• January 3-17th: Lang HOME Magazine № 202 and Books № 209 CASHMERE are in stock. Jenny Watson's Books "NORO CITY GIRL" are back to our inventory. SABRINA (RU) № 1-2014 arrived January 7th. Keep yourself warm and wear naturally insulated angora, cashmere, camelhair, yak down, or simply sheep wool. Tip: wash your ultra warm natural garment with an egg or baby shampoo, or woolwash "no rinse" for long-lasting wearability.
New in November-December:
• December 18-27th: SUSANNA January 2014 are in sock: 2pc suites, pullovers, office skirts and dresses in the most recent trends: patchwork style, jacquards and ethnic intarsias in lovely and feminine hues of Peach, Coral, Fuchsia, and elegant shades of Grey. Louisa Harding Books "KNITS From An ENGLISH ROSE" arrived December 27th. Ella Rae TOOWOOMBA Leaflets (reprint: Hat Collection, Katoomba Cowl, Lithgow Scarf) should arrive in January or will be available in free *.pdfs. Our Classic News archive has been updated: "Once upon a time, deep in a Norwegian forest, a man named Torgeir Berge and his dog Tinni came across a wild animal that would change their lives forever: a fox Berge named Sniffer that grew" to be the dog’s best friend » *Happy Holidays!*
• November 28 - December 11th: FILATI Handknitting № 54 Home & Gifts (EN) are in stock: Sensual and cozy accessories for your home, body and soul; Everything, from sweaters for macchiato glasses, shells for bowls and all possible styles of covers including chair covers, to rugs, poufs, sleepers, pants, and even matryoschkas to make everyone happy; Details ». SABRINA № 12-2013 (RU) and IREN № 6 arrived December 6th. Our Spring-Summer 2014 Yarn Collection is available for preview.
Policy Update: Due to changes in Canada Post shipping standards, our Shipping Policy has been updated: No adjustments for orders under $39.00 are issued except for orders of printed materials under 120g. No coverage provided for untraceable packages except for Letter-post items under 500g. Packages with tracking numbers are shipped everywhere with no restrictions (up to 30kg) via Canada Post, FedEx, or a trustworthy domestic courier. An increase in Canada Post postal prices is effective January 15th, 2014.
• November 12-22nd: Winter 2013-2014 Collections are in stock: BURDA Tricot Hiver № 4-2013, Sabrina FASHION KNITS № 6, SUSANNA December 2013, VERENA Winter 2013, and MODA KNITTING № 572. Did you know: Kenyan teas are all natural and almost organic by default. They are grown on estates, which do not use pesticides or herbicides because pests that typically damage tea crops are not found at their high altitudes. Try our new, handcrafted Kenya Silverback White - it is believed to be one of the rarest teas in the world. This tea is made from only the choicest, silken and velvety white tips. ENJOY.
• November 5-8th: Lang SOL DÉGRADÉ [100% Combed Cotton] col 20 Seashell is back to our inventory and a new colour 94 Frosty Water is available. A faux fur tape Mondial Pelliccia Lupo col 01 arrived. A brand new publication BURDA STYLE Knitting, Fall-Winter 2013 (EN) is in stock: Exquisite hand-knitted clothing from BURDA designers: casual capes and sleeveless pullovers, infinity and hooded scarves, Ikat patterns, ethnic waistcoats, cocooning jackets, fringed coats, patchwork pullovers, mini-dresses and slip dresses, furry jackets, lovely 80s pattern-mix pullovers, and small knit accessories for your home: Eskimo socks, a duffle bag, shawlettes, a crocheted choker, a cozy throw, bolster cushions. SABRINA November 2013 (RU) issues arrived: comfy yet neat and stylish knits using cables, shades of Green, fine voluminous yarns or ultra thin mohair. Noro Books SWEET WINTER and The MIRASOL Collection Books № 7 have been re-stocked. More inventory of SANDRA Knit Trends № 9 is available.
New in October:
• October 26-31st: TENDANCES Tricot № 19 (FR) are ready for purchases, VERENA № 3, Fall 2013 (RU) has been re-stocked. More supply of Manos Artesanas DANCING QUEEN [75% Mohair, 25% Wool] is available for col 0009 Nenufar, 3193 Adormidera, 5044 Lirio, and a new col 3194 Narciso is in stock.
• October 18-23rd: Two new varieties of Lanas Stop yarns: FOGLIA - a fashionable, elegant and romantic chiffon fabric yarn, and STRUZZO [60% Ostrich Feathers, 40% Acrylic] - a stunning feather fringe yarn; three new colours of a faux mink yarn VISÓN: col 100 Black, 306 Rose Mauve, 736 Desert Brown, faux LYNX col 708 Ancient Gold, new colours for Lanas Stop ANGORA - 300 Baby Pink, 400 Sky, 462 Indigo, and more invenoty of col 701 Snow are in stock. FAIT MAIN HS Tricot Hiver 2013 (FR), more supply of Lanas Stop HAND KNITTING № 121, and Lang Books Fatto a Mano № 203 MÜTZEN arrived, Details ». SUSANNA November 2013 are in stock.
• October 11-15th: A new colour, 352 Cinnamon Latte, is available for self-ruffling ribbon SENSUAL GEOMETRICO. Diamond MAHARASHTRA SILK in lace weight (731m / 800 yards per 100 g hank) and four variegated colours is in stock and will be posted for purchases within next two weeks, Oct 18-24. SANDRA Knit Trends № 9 and Stella TUTTO MAGLIA № 26 are in stock. A fancy fabric ribbon TECIDO RENDADO TRICO arrived: col 2803 Cheetah with Brown Lace, 2804 Peach & White Flowers on Beige with Peach Lace, 2811 Black Dots on White with White Lace, 2867 Purple & Heather Flowers on Écru with Violet Lace. SABRINA October 2013 and IREN № 5-2013 are in stock.
• October 1-3rd: FILATI Handknitting № 53 are in stock: Lovely fall-winter designs in three different styles from Lana Grossa: lady, casual outdoor, and for-all-occasions. More inventory of Ella Rae PANSIES [100% Cotton] is available for col 05 Nasturtium, 06 Wild Rose, and 08 Garden Poppies.
New in September:
• September 27th: SUSANNA October 2013: casual jackets, light coats, stylish handbags, and haute couture from Russian knitwear designers MODA Knitting № 570 are in stock.
• September 5-13th: a brand-new masterpiece in breathtaking multies from Malabrigo, MECHA [100% Superwash Merino Wool], arrived: col 66 Lavanda, 120 Lotus, 416 Indiecita, 852 Persia, 862 Piedras, 870 Candombe, 876 Orujo, 881 Lluvias; chunky 11 sts / 13 rows, needle size 6 mm, put-up 120 m / 100g. Louisa Harding LUZIA, a fashionable feather-weight faux fur yarn, col 04 Emerald, 07 Otter, 08 Black, LUZIA Books, and a brand new knit lace SENSUAL GEOMETRICO col 351 White and Baby Pink, 354 Peach and Apricot, 359 Dusty Violet and Lilac are in our stock. Ella Rae TOOWOOMBA arrived September 9th: It is a tubular sock yarn dyed in deep and juicy variegated hues, 95 m / 50g, needle size - 4 mm, col 01, 02, 03, 06, 09 are in stock. VERENA Fall 2013 and SABRINA № 9, 2013 will be posted for purchases September 17-18. Exciting news: Brittany Needles has been nominated in Martha Stewart's American Made contest; If you would like to vote (each person can cast six votes a day until September 13th), please follow the link.
New in August:
• August 29th: Fall-Winter 2013 LANG Books are in stock, the most delicate and exquisite Lang's fashion collections ever: Fatto a Mano № 199 Collection, Fatto a Mano № 200 Casual, Fatto a Mano № 201 Colour, Fatto a Mano № 202 Home, Fatto a Mano № 203 Mutzen (Hats). Enjoy!
• August 23-27th: Mondial PELLICIA Lupo, a fashionable faux fur tape (great for trims and making handbags), Mondial TULLE col 250 and 252, FAIT MAIN Tricot Automne 2013, and Mondial Books CAP HUT (IT, EN, GR, SP) are in stock. Fantasies and Mondilamania catalogues should arrive in October.
• August 12-20th: New Lotus Yarns and colours are in stock: Fluffy Baby Camel Handspun in Natural Camel, fingering-weight Pure Mink in Natural White, an exotic handspun blend of Mink and Cashmere, Cashmere Fingering in velvety and slightly dusty hues 04 Taupe, 19 Sky, 29 Evergreen, 35 Dusty Teal, 41 Light Grey, 43 Powder Peach, 47 Ash, 49 Purple Mauve, 53 Dusty Honeydew, Natural Linen - a raw linen yarn suitable for home decor articles and fashion accessories, and more inventory of Mink Handspun. KATIA Books ELEGANCE № 76 (SP, EN), Accessories № 7 (SP, EN), and SUSANNA September 2013 have arrived. BURDA TRICOT Hiver 2013 - stunning and one-of-a-kind, top designers' hand-knitted masterpieces, TENDANCES Tricot № 18 - comfy rustic clothing and accessories worked in soft and calming natural yarns, and crocheted haute couture inspired by Lu Lanne, Nhite, Marc Jacobs, Alice + Olivia, Jen Kao - MODA Knitting № 569 and posted for purchases.
• August 7-9th: A brand new yarn from Noro's Fall 2013 Collection SHIRO [40% Wool, 30% Cashmere, 30% Silk] arrived: col 01 After Eight, 03 Sweet Treat, 08 Zesty Lemon, 09 Iced Blackberry. Noro Books SWEET WINTER are in our inventory: 15 fascinating Claudia Wersing's designs worked in Shiro, Obi and Cyochin. Malabrigo SILKPACA [70% Baby Alpaca, 30% Silk] col 130 Damask and 052 Paris Night, and Malabrigo MERINO WORSTED [100% Kettle Dyed Pure Merino Wool] col 244 Brisa are in stock. All colours of Diamond Luxury Collection Llama Silk [40% Wool, 30% Llama, 30% Silk] have been re-stocked: 222 Paprika, 224 Faun, 226 Olive, 227 Soft Jade, 229 Denim, 230 Blue Sky. New magazines are posted for purchase: IREN № 4: 28 stylish and unconstrained designs, from Lana Grossa and Anny Blatt, knitted and crocheted in different trendy shapes and styles: colour blocks, easy chic, orange inspiration, natural charm, and classic; and SABRINA August 2013 (RU): Casual designs based on a new trend of contrast lengths and/or styles within one piece of clothing - combination of short and long details of a garment, contrast styles - feminine/brutal or playful/calm.
New in June-July:
• July 25-31st: Soft and luxury Diamond BABY LLAMA HEATHER (Fall-Winter 2013 Collection) all colours are in stock: 850 Chocolate, 851 Claret, 852 Forest, 853 Teal, 854 Indigo, 855 Purple. Two brand new yarns from Estelle's Fall-Winter 2013 Collection - ALPACA 60 and ALPACA 33, and Italian casual collection SUSANNA August 2013 are posted for purchases. Stella TUTTO MAGLIA issues № 25 are in our inventory. Noro Ayatori soft pastels 05 and 06 have been re-stocked.
• July 15-19th: A posh collection of crocheted fashion MODA Knitting № 567, exclusive designs in romantic Sky Blue and ethno-style clothing in Shades of Tan and Sunglow - SABRINA July 2013 (RU) are in stock. Ultra soft, velvety to the touch, and naturally lustrous Estelle ALPACA 60 in chunky weight (60 m / 100 g, unit price $13.99CAD) arrived July 19th, all colours: 01 Winter White, 02 Black, 03 Pewter, 04 Mulberry, and 05 Ruby. New organic and rare teas arrived to our Tea Shop: Alishan High Mountain Oolong - rare tea (top 5%), Lime Leaves (Thailand, Bua Yai), Organic Scottish Caramel Pu-erh, Organic Rose Petals, Organic Rooibos Matcha, Organic Pearl River Green, pre-packed in 100 g bags with the original labels Yorkshire Earl Grey and Jasmine With Flowers, and an exclusive - Kenya Silverback White - breathtaking flavor with notes of honey, roasted nuts and Madagascar vanilla. Yummy!
• June 18-24th: A gorgeous, brand new for Fall-Winter 2013 Yorkshire Wool yarn from Baa Ram Ewe TITUS [50% Wensleydale, 20% Bluefaced Leicester, 30% UK Alpaca] in soft undyed Naturals 01 White Rose, 02 Yorkstone, and 08 Coal, is in stock. New colours for Lang Cashmere Premium [100% Premium Cashmere]: col 10 Light Azure, 15 Cocoa, 48 Dusk and 146 Lilac have arrived. Noro Ayatori col 13, 21, 23, 24 are back on our shelves; soft pastels 02, 05, 06 and 12 should arrive in a few weeks.
• June 11-12th: A brand new yarn, MERINO ALPACA, from Diamond Fall-Winter 2013 Luxury Collection is in stock: super soft Naturals 1000 Écru, 1001 Sand, 1003 Pebble, 1004 Chocolate; fiber composition - 70/30 blend of Merino Wool and Alpaca Superfine, aran weight (18 sts / 24 rows), needle size - 5mm (US8), put-up 93 m / 50 g, super soft, dehaired, eco. Malabrigo Merino Worsted col 51 VAA is available. Aslan Trends Royal Alpaca [100% Dehiared Royal Alpaca] has been re-stocked: Natural col 18 Grey, 22 Chocolate, 37 Bone, 402 Cocoa, 158 Coal, and 7443 Curry are in our inventory and will be posted for purchases by end of July.
• June 4-7th: Araucania Lontué, a fingering-weight cottoline, col 06 Denim Combo and 07 Fire Fly Combo have been re-stocked. FAIT MAIN Tricot Été 2013, IREN № 3 /2013, and SABRINA June 2013 (RU) arrived. Orkney Angora LANGAMAY is in stock: An ultra soft 70/30 double-knit blend of lambswool and Mongolian cashmere, col 000 Undyed Natural White and a monochrome col 109 Shades of Black and White arrived June 7th and will be posted for purchases next week, June 10-12th. Our Fall-Winter 2013-2014 Yarn Collection is available for preview. Note: We now accept certified cheques in US Funds.
New in April-May:
• May 24-28th: Estelle Piccadilly col 01 Black & White, 03 Iridescent Moss, 04 Peach Brandy have been restocked. FAIT MAIN HS Crochet № 7 Été 2013, Filati Handknitting № 52 Summer Ideas, VERENA № 2, Summer 2013, SUSANNA June-July 2013, SABRINA № 5 /2013, and MODA Knitting № 566 arrived and posted for purchases.
• May 7th: New publications are in stock: SANDRA TRICOT Été 2013 (FR), and TENDANCES Tricot № 17 (FR). Our Fall-Winter 2013-2014 Yarn Collection is available for preview. New varieties of premium teas from The Metropolian Tea Company are expected in June.
• April 15-22nd: May 2013 issues of SUSANNA Magazine (RU), Stella TUTTO MAGLIA (IT) № 24, BURDA Special Issue VERENA Hand Knitting Spring-Summer 2013 (RU), and SABRINA № 4, 2013 (RU) are in stock.
* The Artful Teapot, April 19 - May 15: The Gardiner Shop at Toronto's Gardiner Museum is exploring all things tea-related in a retail exhibition featuring original tea pots, cups and sets. Prices range from $15 to $1,400.
• April 2-8th: New colours are in stock: col 203 Hawaiian Orchids of Lanas Katia crochet cotton Jaipur and three new colours of Malabrigo Silkpaca: col 009 Polar Morn, 035 Frank Ochra and 412 Teal Feather. New Spring-Summer 2013 publications arrrived: Filati Handknitting № 51 Home - sixties de luxe in bright colours and sensual spice tones or a hot/cold mix with pop-art appeal, SANDRA Knit Trends № 8 - designer patterns to knit-up, Fait Main Tricot Printemps 2013 and Fait Main Tricot Accessoires № 6 (FR) - designer high fashion knits from top European yarn manufacturers, IREN № 2/2013 - fashionable knits from Anne Blatt and Lana Grossa, and haute couture for advanced crocheters and designers - MODA Knitting № 565 and № 563. More inventory of Katia Angora 100 col 01 Snow is available.
New in March:
• March 25th: A new colour 1221 Lilac Water and more inventory of all colours (1178, 1218, 1223, 1311, 1312) of Grignasco Jguazú arrived. Books Knit Noro, 30 Designs in Living Color, are back in stock: A collection of pullovers, cardigans, vests, tunics, shawls, scarves, hats, gloves, socks and afghans created by twenty-six top knitwear designers.
• March 18-19th: A brand new yarn Jguazú from Grignasco Spring-Summer 2013 Collection is in stock, col 1178 Tangerine Zest, 1218 Champagne, 1223 Nil, 1311 Peach Champagne, 1312 Heather: It is an ultra soft linen yarn spun from a blend of flax with Mulberry silk and bamboo viscose in soft solids with slight matte appearance or mottled-effect colours. Finnish Raccoon Fur pompoms col 04, 05, 07, and more inventory of Fox Fur pompoms col 02, 05, 07 arrived March 19th. A brand new publication - a special issue VERENA Kids Spring-Summer 2013, and SUSANNA April 2013 are in stock.
• March 11-12th: Two new, Spring 2013 colours arrived for Lang Sol Dégradé: col 62 Rose Rhapsody and 46 Alexandrite. More inventory of Lang Sol Luxe for all in-stock colours is available. A new colour 113 Smoky Rose of Estelle Cloud Cotton [100% Organic Peruvian Pima Cotton] is in stock. New items arrived to our Tea Shop: A new variety of a Natural estate tea from Nepal - Jun Chiyabari TGFOP, more supply of Freeze Dried fruits (Raspberry, Peach, Apricot) and Air Dry fruit pieces (Apple, Banana, Papaya, Pineapple), new Organic Herbal teas: tea coins Lavender Respond and Tibet Wild Lavender blossoms, more supply of Honeybush and Mekong Cinnamon is available.
• March 8th: Louisa Harding Mila - a beautiful lamé-effect combed cotton dyed in exciting and bright, juicy summer colours: col 03 Lime, 04 Mimosa, 06 Sapphire (Pink lurex), 09 Clementine, 10 Fuchsia, Louisa Harding Books MILA, and Mulberry Hand Beaded [ 60% Mulberry Silk, 33% Glass Beads, 7% Polyester] col 4 Rose (Pink Heather) are in stock. More inventory of Diamond Folie is available for col 101 Roses and 103 Poppies & Pansies.
• March 1-6th: A brand new yarn and Spring-Summer 2013 books from Lang are in stock: Sol Luxe - an equivalent in design and similar in composition to Sol Dégradé, but dyed in soft, dusty and shiny evening pastels: col 04 Black, 24 Fog Grey, 35 Denim, 68 Smoky Taupe, 80 Mulberry; Lang Books № 197 Spring Collection and № 198 Summer Collection; Lang Cashmere Premium has been re-stocked: col 05 Graphite, 22 Taupe, 64 Terracotta, 66 Raspberry, 134 Navy; Splendid, neat, elegant and creative classic and casual aran designs by Sue Batley-Kyle - King Cole Aran Books are available for purchases.